Want to tackle workplace mental health’s ‘trillion-dollar challenge’ in 2023? Start here
In times of permacrisis, rolling out a wellbeing strategy that meets the needs of your people can feel impossible. It’s not. Let Unmind’s new research, bitesize videos and global webinars be your guide.
Mental ill-health costs the global economy around US $1 trillion. Every year.
It’s a scary enough statistic, made worse when you remember there are countless experiences tangled up inside it. Friends facing addiction. Teams spiralling into burnout. Workmates contemplating suicide. Every year.
In 2023, it’s about time we get impatient. Because, while tech innovation moves fast (and, by this point, there are no shortage of shiny ‘solutions’ vowing to fix workplace mental health) supporting employee wellbeing in a way that really works takes, well, work. And lots of it.
To help kickstart this new year – and new, impatient age – Unmind is packing a giant stack of free, BS free materials. Each one custom-built to help boost your understanding, and shape your organisation’s wellbeing strategy.
Like what? Well, we’re glad you asked.
2023 Workplace Mental Health Trends report
We surveyed 850 demographically diverse HR decision-makers in large companies around the world. We then analysed the insights, spoke to senior pros at leading global firms, then boiled everything down into nine, easy-to-understand trends, and paired this with actionable steps you can take in 2023.
Download the handbook
Though we’ll save the trends themselves for the report proper, here are a few eye-opening things from this year’s data:
- 94% of HR decision-makers say scientific rigour and an evidence base are ‘important’ or ‘very important’ factors when choosing a wellbeing solution.
- 72% claim financial stress impacts employee performance, but just 3 in 10 feel managers are equipped to have conversations about financial worries with their staff.
- 65% say employee expectations for wellbeing support have increased in the last year.
- 95% reckon there’s a growing expectation for the workforce itself to foster positive mental health and wellbeing.
Why not read the report in full? It really is a belting read.
Download now, for free, right here.
Unboxing 2023’s key workplace mental health trends, in video
Time poor? Or more into TikTok than thick-backed academic papers? No problem. Alongside Unmind’s annual trends handbook, this year we’re launching a suite of bitesize videos, that tell the same story in visual form.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, or search the hashtag #WMHTrends to hear us unpack the insight from our latest research. Not only that, they can help finesse your own organisation’s wellbeing thinking for 2023 and beyond.
2023 trends global webinar series
To help you tackle the trillion-dollar challenge first-hand, in February Unmind is hosting a series of webinars on the subject – connecting likeminded organisations with wellbeing leaders from around the world.
Register today, and you’ll learn:
- The eye-popping insights from Unmind’s 2023 trends report.
- How to harness an evidence-based, whole-person, whole-organisation approach to mental wellbeing at your company.
- The key role managers, HR – as well as the workplace itself – has to play in powering positive mental health.
- Why measurement matters, ESG is essential, and psychosocial risks are about to go mainstream.
And loads more. Interested?
Don’t miss your chance to save a spot:
Wednesday 8th February 11am GMT
Thursday 9th February 2:30pm AEDT
Wednesday 8th February 2pm EST
For further guidance...
To find out more about launching a proactive and preventative workplace mental health strategy with Unmind, get in touch today.